- the definition of what scanning looks like in practice
- motivations or how you know that scanning is a signature strength for you
- how scanning is used to best effect or greatest potential
- the conditions that suit scanning
- the barriers that can frustrate using scanning.
Which of your signature psychological strengths would you rely on if you were a football referee in the Scottish Premiership? Or presenting an argument before a judge? For Kevin, a…
SCANNING is the strength of opening decisions to new information. Driven to be curious, people who are scanners have great potential for discovering fresh opportunities. Scanners are often at their…