Learning to Flourish helps NHS Excellence in Care kickstart a seven-month…
Senior nurse leaders help deliver NHS Lothian ‘Daring to be Great’ strategic vision for health leadership, diversity and inclusion, with Learning to Flourish coaching.
"Katie creates a safe space to build our resilience and courage in supporting our teams and their people"
- Sue Sloan, Organisational Development Consultant, NHS Lothian
- NHS Lothian chooses Learning to Flourish to help Daring to be Great programme participants recognise and share leadership expertise
- Daring to be Great is a NHS Lothian development programme for senior nurses and midwives to promote experience, diversity and inclusion in leadership.
- NHS Lothian selects Learning to Flourish for strengths-based approach and chartership accreditation in psychology
- Strengths-based approach creates a powerful mindset shift with nurses who are used to fixing what wrong.
- Growing what’s strong enables leaders to ‘walk the talk’ of their Daring to be Great training
- Senior nurses are more resourceful in influencing and leading the health agenda in Scotland