NHS National Services Scotland finds a way to develop leaders during…
Senior nurse leaders help deliver NHS Lothian ‘Daring to be Great’ strategic vision for health leadership, diversity and inclusion, with Learning to Flourish coaching.
"Katie creates a safe space to build our resilience and courage in supporting our teams and their people"
- Sue Sloan, Organisational Development Consultant, NHS Lothian
- NHS Lothian chooses Learning to Flourish to help Daring to be Great programme participants recognise and share leadership expertise
- Daring to be Great is a NHS Lothian development programme for senior nurses and midwives to promote experience, diversity and inclusion in leadership.
- NHS Lothian selects Learning to Flourish for strengths-based approach and chartership accreditation in psychology
- Strengths-based approach creates a powerful mindset shift with nurses who are used to fixing what wrong.
- Growing what’s strong enables leaders to ‘walk the talk’ of their Daring to be Great training
- Senior nurses are more resourceful in influencing and leading the health agenda in Scotland