Shepherd and Wedderburn’s emerging leaders realise their leadership potential with Learning…
Learning to Flourish helps Diageo develop its future leaders with a half-day group workshop to help high potential individuals demonstrate and communicate their personal strengths with confidence and humility
"‘Find the athlete, teach the game…for those who are joining at very early stages of their career, strong personal initiative and drive are as important as or more so than job-specific skills’"
- Gary Merrylees, Diageo Talent Manager
- Diageo, one of the world’s largest producers of spirits and beers, chooses Learning to Flourish leadership strengths workshop for its Leadership Pipeline Programme
- Participants – high potential future leaders – needed support for personal development planning
- The company’s Scotland division was interested in Learning to Flourish’ DRIVE performance psychology model, having worked with Katie since 1995
- With workshop, Diageo’s young leaders learn to meet the company’s s standards for executive performance by employing their signature strengths revealed by DRIVE