- the definition of what framing looks like in practice
- motivations or how you know that framing is a signature strength for you
- how framing is used to best effect or greatest potential
- the conditions that suit framing
- the barriers that can frustrate using framing.
In her Strengths at Work video, Heleen reveals that using her signature strengths helped her establish an entirely new vocation as an author alongside her rewarding career of many years…
FRAMING is the strength of focusing decisions on critical issues. Driven to get to the point, people who are framers have great potential for clarifying complex information. Framers are often…