- the definition of what experimenting looks like in practice
- motivations or how you know that experimenting is a signature strength for you
- how experimenting is used to best effect or greatest potential
- the conditions that suit experimenting
- the barriers that can frustrate using experimenting.
Strengths at Work is our new performance psychology video series where our clients and colleagues tell us in their own words (and webcams!) how they use their strengths to succeed.…
EXPERIMENTING is the strength of using a hands-on approach to achieve a vision. Driven to be practical, people who are experimenters have great potential for improvising with workable solutions. Experimenters…