- the definition of what analysing looks like in practice
- motivations or how you know that analysing is a signature strength for you
- how analysing is used to best effect or greatest potential
- the conditions that suit analysing
- the barriers that can frustrate using analysing.
Whether he's working on a car, buying a house or looking for ways to reduce unnecessary administration, Analysing is one of Richard's chief joys. In his Strengths at Work video,…
ANALYSING is the strength of using logic to influence others. Driven to be objective, people who are analysers have great potential for building understanding using measurable facts and data. Analysers…