Tools for Performance Appraisal
Training for managers and senior staff to have effective performance appraisal conversations
Organisations that wish to raise performance appraisal conversations beyond box-ticking into meaningful training and upskilling
"...discussion centred around strengths rather than weaknesses, conversation was more focused, it was easier to set purposeful targets"
- Practical 3-part programme of 90-minute group sessions delivered online or in-person
- Includes training in Spark your Drive coaching methodology and subscription to Spark your Drive online tool
- Managers learn how to use signature strengths to focus development conversations on opportunities to outperform
- Staff learn to use signature strengths to inform development planning
Team Uplift Workshops
Sessions to improve the performance of mid-management and service delivery teams. These sessions enable teams to understand and harness the signature strengths of each member and use these cohesively to drive performance
Teams that want a step-change in performance, feel stuck with current levels of performance or simply need new ideas or reinvigoration
"...really helped raise awareness with individuals and the team…It exceeded my expectations and the impact was very evident."
- Rona Doig, Head of Student Development, University of Edinburgh Business School
- 2 x 90-minute online sessions or half-day in-person workshop
- Includes online Spark your Drive signature strengths profile
- Team members get to know each members signature strengths and how to work effectively together
One-on-one Coaching Sessions
Series of one-on-one coaching sessions to help leaders identify and apply their signature strengths to lift their performance.
Senior executives, leaders and entrepreneurs.
"Amazing, thought-provoking coaching. Katie helps me with my mindset to deal with growth barriers, risk taking and handling pressure and stress"
- Sam Brennan, CEO, Fresh Car Valeting
- Series of individual coaching sessions, normally 60-90 minutes in length
- Helps leaders identify their signature strengths and goals
- Helps leaders resolve challenges in a new light using their strengths
- Provides space for leaders to have discussions in a confidential setting
Leadership Development Programmes
Performance coaching for leaders and senior executives for improving leadership effectiveness
Organisations that want to find leaders to promote into succession gaps, have leaders whose performance is ‘blocked’ or that need determine who their highest potential leaders are
"Discover new areas of leadership and how, through building on strengths, you can become a great leader""
- Experiential 6-part programme of 90-minute group sessions delivered online or in-person
- Includes either one-to-one coaching sessions or training for participants to coach each other
- Participants learn how to use leadership signature strengths to achieve progression and promotion
Performance Tools for Coaches
Equipping coaches with psychological performance tools so they can have effective coaching conversations.
Organisations that want to transform internal coaching conversations from remedial improvements to outperformance using positive psychology
"SPARK questioning inspires people to believe they can create change"
- Experiential 3-part programme of 90-minute group sessions delivered online or in-person
- Includes training in Spark your Drive coaching methodology
- Participants learn how to use signature strengths to focus coaching conversations on opportunities to outperform
- Includes subscription to Spark your Drive online tool